Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is that democracy i smell in the air? Or is it the hundreds of food vendors surrounding the National Mall? Southern bbq, hebrew hots, sushi and florida corn on the cob. We are the melting pot of the world . Cook pot.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

5 comments:

Brian said...

We're there with you, every step of the way! Say Hi to the Prez for me...and ask him if he got my final edits for his speech.
Lots of food vendors? Hope there's 100 times as many Port-a-Johns.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this, Jack. I forwarded your link to some friends. Can't wait to talk to you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

We're there with you too, Jack; I'm getting goose bumps just watching from here. What an amazing moment in history!

Anonymous said...

Keep that yellow hat on! I'm scanning the crowds, looking for my big brother! There's surprisingly few people wearing yellow, so maybe . . . ?

Pat B said...

Hi Jack,
This is amazing! I sent a message last night but it is lost. I am glued to the tube now. So amazing to read and see your pictures and messages to add to this moment in history!
Soak it all in. We are all right there with you now. HERE WE GO!!!
Pat