Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is a picture of my neck pillow .... My wonderful neck pillow that I'm going to give it some serious loving to for the next 7 hours. I'm bushed.

13 hours On the National Mall and it was cold. But no complaints ... At all!

I've been to Yosemite and Yellowstone and I thought that nothing would ever move me as those national treasures did but today ranked right up there with them. Seeing that sea of people strectching out before me...peaceful...happy. Truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Take care all and I hope you enjoyed the blog.

Jack

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

Mary said...

good night,Jack, sleep well. You have given us all a great gift with this blog

Aleia said...

Sleep well Jack. I agree with Mary Ellen, you have given us a wonderful gift of connection to the spirit of an evolving world. May this blanket of peace continue to warm hearts all over this changing world. God bless your travels.

Unknown said...

thank you for making us all see the events of today with the eyes of one who was really there!

I look forward to hearing the rest of the story...